Bootique Fitness uses cookies, please accept to hide this message or read our Privacy Policy for further information.

What's inside your Healthy Fat Loss & Beyond Cookbook

This book is packed full of healthy and inspiring versions of a variety of classic and indulgent dishes (such as lasagne, full English breakfast and pizza); amazing thick shakes and smoothies; delicious weekend snacks and guilt free indulgent treats, which are all free from added sugar. This is definitely a selection of recipes to get excited about. Includes Sharon’s famous Granola and Energy Bars!

Eating your way to Healthy Fat Loss & Beyond

I get these kinds of questions all the time, “what exercises should I do to get a flat stomach?” or “how can I get thinner and more shapely thighs?”

The honest truth is that, whilst exercise has MANY benefits, it really only accounts for about 20% of body transformation results. The other 80% is down to nutrition and mind-set. If you want to change the way you look, then getting your diet right is absolutely crucial. That’s not to say that exercise isn’t worth it, as it has a massive impact on our physical health and mental wellbeing.

If you are already exercising for the benefit of a ‘calorie burn’ and find that your body shape just isn’t changing then it’s likely that one of two things are at fault:

  • Incorrect nutrition
  • Lack of rest and recovery between exercise sessions